Since 2008, Mail Order Zombie has covered zombie movies, zombie movie music, post-apocalyptic and zombie literature, zombie comics, zombie games, zombie operas, etc. Weekly, Brother D brings the reviews, and Miss Bren joins him for the weekly Feedback Discussion. Zombie news from around the world is covered in the Zombie Beat, and interviews with zombie media makers round out the show.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Brother D and Miss Bren help out their friends over at Disney, Indiana with a review of the videogame Lego Pirates of the Caribbean. (Hey, there are zombies in it . . . technically!)
From the shownotes of Disney, Indiana #76:
In today’s episode, Tracey and Scott reach the end of their Disney pirate adventure by looking at the 2011 release Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. They discuss how the film came together, who came back and who didn’t, and share their thoughts on the film.
They also spend a little more time in Belle’s Books and review The Art of On Stranger Tides from 2001 and the book the film was loosely based upon, 1987’s On Stranger Tides by Tim Powers.
After a stop into Disney, Indiana’s music store – Silly Symphony Shoppe – our hosts talk about the music of Pirates of the Caribbean and share some of their favorite songs.
Our Hosts then get help from some town residents who share their thoughts on the new Pirates of the Caribbean Lego Video game. Scott and Tracey wrap up the episode by welcoming a new resident to town.
Welcome to Disney, Indiana.
- Mail Order Zombie: Episode 166 - Post-Apocalyptic ...
- 'Phase 7' coming to AMC Theatres
- Mail Order Zombie: Episode 165 - Super Zombies: Lo...
- Pictures from the set of The Walking Dead!
- Brother D and Miss Bren on Disney, Indiana
- Mail Order Zombie: Episode 164.5 - 'Zombie or Not?...
- MOZ Presents: The Monthly Munchies: Episode 001
- Mail Order Zombie #164 - Long Live the Dead, plus ...
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2010 (173)
- ► 2009 (44)